FPV reimagined — bringing augmented reality to the skies.
The perfect complement to your DJI™ drone, Moverio BT-300FPV smart glasses redefine First-person View (FPV), with a transparent display that makes it easy to view your drone’s video feed and key flight statistics, while keeping the aircraft in sight. This innovative display delivers real-time footage that doesn’t block your view. This helps to ensure a safe, distraction-free flight experience. A DJI-compatible accessory, the BT-300FPV includes custom clips to securely hold the BT-300FPV controller to the DJI remote, a dark lens shade, and the DJI GO App (preloaded). Ultra light and comfortable, the BT-300FPV delivers the perfect solution for next-generation flight experiences.
- Maintain a clear line of sight — transparent display allows drone pilots to see key flight statistics, while still maintaining visual line of sight with the aircraft
- Premier FPV DJI partner — controller comes preloaded with DJI’s popular DJI GO App
- Easily record your drone in flight — front-facing camera captures real-time 1080p footage (at 30 fps) of your drone in flight, from the pilot’s point of view
- Light, comfortable fit — world’s lightest Si-OLED-powered, binocular, transparent smart glasses, only 2.5 oz/69 g; easy to wear, even for extended periods of time
- Good visibility in bright sunlight — includes an extra-dark shade so there’s no need for a hood; maintain visual line of sight with your drone, even in sunny environments
- Custom clips to hold the controller in place — securely holds the BT-300FPV controller to the DJI remote (works with Phantom™ 3, 4 and Inspire™ 1 remotes)
- Android-based system — easily browse the Web, play games and stream content (does not support the Google Play™ store or other Google® Mobile Services)
- Prescription glasses-friendly — fits over a wide range of prescription eyewear
- Portable — rechargeable battery (in
controller) offers up to six hours of battery life; built-in card slot supports removable microSDHC cards up to 32GB
- Future-ready — motion sensors, front-facing high-resolution camera and the ability to render 3D content will enable developers to build next-generation flight experiences